Wednesday, September 16, 2009

YOU GOTTA JACKIN' MY STYLE, TWERP

I watch the days pass not knowing what will come next for me.
I lost a friend, a friend whom I didn't treasure enough in the past.
But this morning, you gave me the bestest and sweetest dream I've ever had/made (if it's any possible)
Move on, and bind another stranger close to me. I'll be a bird, perching on your feeble twig.

That aside, I never like to share my friends, without my approval/liking.
I'm selfish like that, dawg. You can gag on his cock, my dawg.
& yes, I am throwing my usual hissy fit. Go ahead, and take a swing at me!

Peektures from Ashley's Boom Boom Bao Birthday bash! Party was a blast, so infectious that I have been suffering from Seasick till now. Yes, it has been 4 days, and I still feel nauseous. But it was all in the name of fun, the good music and booze kicked the party off, and everything ended on a high note. (The rest of the pictures are on Facebook)















Yes I know my lips look like they've been stung. I have no idea why either.

Xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home